I Love You, Dad...

5:43 PM



What can you say to someone who has always been one of the most essential parts of your world? Someone who took you by the hand when you were little and helped to show the way. What do you say to someone who stood by to help you grow, providing love, strength and support, so you could become the person you are today? What can you say to let him know that he is the best there is, and that you hope yo've inherrited some of his wisdom and his strength? What words you say if you ever got the chance? Maybe you just say, I love you Dad... And hope he understands...

Thank you for everything, good bye my first hero, good bye dad...
We may not have a lot of good memories...
But still, I love you...

Your son,
Rendy Willyanto

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH