Be Strong.

5:20 PM

 photo 2014-07-07-11-14-42_deco_zpsc77cb526.jpg

This afternoon, I closed my eyes and realized. In this life, I often try to make people likes me. Accept me for who I am and being my true friends. But the fact is different. Some people hate me. Some people likes me. Some people call me arrogant. Some people think I'm fun. One things that makes me happy is sometimes there are people who say that they are inspired by me. Yeah, that's life. We could always try to be nice but at the end, people will always judge you and you have to remember that you are not designed for everyone to like you. You just gotta be strong and keep being you, because haters will always be there and keep watching you. They wait for you to make mistakes and try to bring you down.


with love,
Rendy Willyanto

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH