My Life Lately

7:43 PM


Hey, how's life?Mine, lately my life feels a bit heavier than before. Mostly because of the stress of my job. Sometimes I think if I could live as someone else in a different life, my life would definitely be better than this. I feel I've worked hard but never be appreciated, and finally there was a time when I thought that this was the wrong way for my career. I began to regret having let go of my opportunity to work in a different place. Start blaming myself for following my passion. Hhhh, am I really that wrong choosing my way of life or could this be just a quarter life crisis like most people say? I really wish my life could be better than now.


Anyway, Aladin will airing soon and Disney just released the soundtrack (A Whole New World). Zayn and Zhavia has been choosen to sing that song and many people are regret their performance. Personally, I also like the original version by Peabo and Regina, but Zayn and Zhavia versions also not that bad la... I still enjoy it and I think Zhavia's voice is quite unique. And when I was browsing this song, I found some suggestion from YouTube and I saw a video from 'The Voice Kids Germany' which the contestant sing 'Supermarket Flowers'. Oh God, it was very amazing! I know this is not a new song from Ed Sheeran, but really the song is very beautiful and deep. I continued to play it again and again. I was touched by the lyrics. Indeed, I didn't experience what Edd felt at that time (actually her mother, because she was loose her mother / Edd's grandma). But I found some wise words from this song and can relate to my life lately, like:

  • Dad always told me, 'Don't you cry when you're down'
  • Oh, I'm in pieces, It's tearing me up, but I know... A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH