Quick Post : Happy Birthday, Friends!

2:13 PM

my midterms finally finished.
although there are two subjects that are still to be postponed,
at least I can breathe a little easier.

by the way, yesterday my best friends (Niko and Nike) celebrating their birthday. and I made this for them.

Photobucket


Photobucket

"I wish the best for both of you!"

actually this design to be printed on a mug.
we hope that one day when we separated.
they will always remember us

hmmm,
It has been a long time doesn't make a post and blogwalking.
I really missed this blog
but I was really overwhelmed by the activities of college and my partime job
I hope after this I could diligently fill this blog again.
k, maybe this is just a short post.
to confirmed that this blog is still alive, hahaha.

ps:
my laptop battery is damaged, uh!
maybe I should blame myself for being less able to take care.
But if allowed, let me blame my college assignments that make my laptop battery damaged.
yeah, you know that much task makes it to work harder.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH