New Header!

8:17 PM

 photo LifeisColorful_zps370a41ae.png

After some time, I'm really made up my mind to change the header of this blog.
How do you think about the new one, is that look more simple than before?

The main character is Cinyooo. Did I ever introduce cinyooo? As you know, my drawing skills aren't good enough. So I made a simple creature to represent myself from doodle. Is that looks similar with me? >.< hahaha. Sometimes I use 'Cinyooo' to reflects my feelings. Either when I'm happy, sad or angry. His name was 'Cinyooo' because my family often call me 'Nyo'. For the background I'm still use doodle concept, because I had fall in love with that little monsters. Cute enough, huh? (:

Two days ago, I got a short holiday with my friends. Don't worry, I'm gonna upload the picture on the next post! Have a nice saturday nite, fellas. See ya :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haloooooooooo uda lama ga mampir ke sini, tiba-tiba uda nongol si cinyo hahaha, halo cinyoooo! :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. salam kenal ya sama cinyooo *jabat tangan* hahaha :D

      Hapus

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH