10 SIGNS I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

8:55 PM



10. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up,
and the last thing I think about when I fall sleep...
9. Just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face,
and my heart beats faster and faster... (like now)
8. Every song (love song) I listen to, I think of you...
7. I re-read all our convos over and over again...
6. When we are together, I never want the moment to end,
I want it to last forever and ever...
5. Whenever I am with you or look at you,
nothing else in the world matters, I am blind to everything but you!
4. I am on cloud nine just the way you smell...
3. Just by hearing your voice, I get butterflies and cant help but smile...
2. I miss you even before you leave...
1. I would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH