Welcome to My Life

5:19 PM

You Are Visited
 http://www.rendywillyanto.blogspot.com


Salam Kenal
 
Hey friend, let me to introduce myself.
My name is Rendy Willyanto, you can call me Rendy
I was born in Malang on July 10, 1992
I have one sister
Until now I live in Malang with my parents and my sister
I was a student of graphic design
I continued my studies in STMIK Asia Malang (managed by wearness education)
This is the second blog I've ever made
My first blog is gone, um actually because I forgot the password and the username *memalukan*
maybe this blog will not always be filled with stories of my life
maybe someday this blog will be neglected
but I hope that one day, through this blog
I can inspire many people
and one time in my golden years
I can reminisce with pieces of my life story recorded in this blog


"Now, They said I'm nothing. But someday, I will make they approve that I'm something ! - Rendy Willyanto"





Regards,
Rendy Willyanto
(owner) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH