Things I Learned Today

6:30 PM

Photobucket

Life = Flowers. Everyone blooms at different times...

Photobucket

I'll never hate the things that changed my life. The laughs, the smiles, the trials, the tears...

Photobucket

To keep your balance you must keep on moving...

Photobucket

I am strong, because I've been weak. I'm fearless, because I've been afraid. 
I'm wise, because I've been foolish...

Photobucket

When somone leaves us, don't hope & wait for them to come back, move on, 
feel good about yourself, & say:" I'll Be Fine Without You!"

and the last...

Photobucket 


Ini sebenarnya foto gagal
Tapi aku suka bokeh daunnya
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH