Free Hugs Campaign (Media Interactive)

6:58 AM

After I've done with my Flash Project,
I must do another exam's project.
Ow, my lecturer said that my Flash Project have a good compotition
but he think that I must increase the speed (fps) to get a good motion.
I'm glad to hear that,
and I hope that my score is not too bad in Flash subject :(


Interactive Multimedia...
In this subject, we must make a media interactive about anything we want
*actually, I likes when my lecturer let me make something based on our idea :)
and the software we use is Adobe Director

At first, I want to make my own portfolio as the theme.
But I think is more better if I take the social movement for my main theme.
And I choose "Free Hugs Campaign"
Yeap, this social movement is really interested and inspired me.


 here is the information about Free Hugs
source: http://www.freehugscampaign.org

Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann,
A man whos sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.


How it all started:
I'd been living in London when my world turned upside down and I'd had to come home.
By the time my plane landed back in Sydney, all I had left was a carry on bag full of clothes and ` world of troubles.
No one to welcome me back, no place to call home. I was a tourist in my hometown.
Standing there in the arrivals terminal, watching other passengers meeting their waiting friends and family,
with open arms and smiling faces, hugging and laughing together, I wanted someone out there to be waiting for me.
To be happy to see me. To smile at me. To hug me.

So I got some cardboard and a marker and made a sign.
I found the busiest pedestrian intersection in the city and held that sign aloft,
with the words "Free Hugs" on both sides.
And for 15 minutes, people just stared right through me.
The first person who stopped, tapped me on the shoulder and told me how her dog had just died that morning.
How that morning had been the one year anniversary of her only daughter dying in a car accident.
How what she needed now, when she felt most alone in the world, was a hug.
I got down on one knee, we put our arms around each other and when we parted, she was smiling.

Everyone has problems and for sure mine haven't compared.
But to see someone who was once frowning, smile even for a moment,
is worth it every time. 


Ok, back to the my exam's project.
After I decide to use Free Hugs for my theme,
I started collect the information, image, video, song, etc.
And here is the result in the still image :


Photobucket
Hug The World for my IMM's project

Photobucket
Sometimes, a hug is all what we need :)
Photobucket
Who is He ?
Photobucket
How Free Hugs started
Photobucket
Some photos about Free Hugs Campaign
Photobucket
Official Video
Photobucket
nb: e-mail, twitter, and fb is not real. I just add it :P
Photobucket
Join Free Hugs
Photobucket
Back Cover

(fyi: I always make the layout first at photoshop, because it's really help you when make an animation)

and the last,
Let's make the world to be a better place :)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH