this is not about diary, this is about e-diary

3:25 PM

Heyho!
Happy Sunday anyway,
For now, I'm doing my entrepreneurship's diary and the bad thing is
I don't know what must I write for this time.
Every week we must do resume, diary and daily assignment.
*I have done my resume and daily assignment.
On diary, we must write our opinion about the way my lecturer teach in class
I feel that every week my lecturer teach the same way, nothing is new
but why he always ask our opinion ?
I think my lecturer should ask our opinion about the way he teach
in the end of semester, not in every week.
now I left the task to get an inspiration to fulfill the one page of A4 on MS.Words :)
And then I took my dslr to capture anything in front of me...
Yeabsolutely my notebook and his friends hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH