My First Christmas Greeting Card

6:31 PM

Heyho! Merry Christmas, fellas! Better late than never huh? Haha.

Tadaaa, this is my first time I made a christmas greeting card. Actually I got the idea since a last year, but yaa you know that I’m too lazy to do that lol. This year I really made this card! I draw by myself, and simple editing use Photoshop. Hey, there’s cinyooo in this card. How was you think?


 photo IMG-20131205-01923-tile_zps0195a3d5.jpg

 photo IMG-20131224-01997-tile_zps3674e0b1.jpg

Btw, how was your holiday? Is it fun? Mmm, honestly I spent most of my holiday at home doing assignment :( Too bad, because my university hasn’t did exams yet. So, we got some tasks in this holiday as exams project. I can’t go out happily, because my mind always reminds me with the tasks. Yeaah, 3D and Web Coding. Dear lecturer, can I have my holiday, pleaseeee?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH