Bad Day

8:55 PM

10 reasons that made my day become so bad :(

01. I need my lecturer signature on my report, and until this day I haven't got it.

02. Standard Operating Procedure to take the final project on my campus was very sucks.

03. Threatened to not graduate on this year. Because that sucks SOP!

04. Just have 2 weeks to complete my digital encyclopedia project

05. Have to postpone my holiday plans to Bali next month.

06. Ryan start bored to learn for this year's national exams. What should I do?

07. Ian was so annoying this days.

08. Coming home when heavy rain.

09. Can't play clash of clans. Must update!

10. I'm hungry, tired, and feel so bad...



Good nite,
Rendy Willyanto

You Might Also Like

0 comments

POPULAR POST

A POST TO REMEMBER

New Chapter

First... Let me shout: HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! *hug* Rasanya masih keinget banget nulis kata-kata  "Begin another new chapte...

SEARCH